This gentle cleaner is ideal for black and dark fabrics*. Its special additives keep clothes looking newer, longer. It can even help rejuvenate older cotton fabrics by removing microfibrils so they look newer.
* For washable silk & wool we recommend using SA8 Delicate
- Keeps black and dark clothes looking newer for longer with the latest in colour and fabric protection
- Rejuvenates older cotton fabrics by removing microfibrils
- Prevents dye fading and transfer, so clothes last longer
- Features our exclusive BIOQUEST FORMULATM derived from natural sources like coconut, citrus fruits and natural minerals
- Dermatologist-tested and containing ingredients derived from natural sources - safe for your family and the environment
- Leaves no irritating residues on the fabric
- Concentrated easy-pour liquid formula
- 1 litre lasts for up to 33 washes which means 7 months of washing per litre, washing on average one load per week
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Whole Cut Fatty acid (C8-18 and C18-unsaturated)||67701-05-7||Coconut Soap|
|C12-14 Alcohols Ethoxylated Propoxylated||68439-51-0||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Potassium Hydroxide||1310-58-3||Process Aid|
|Color Care Polyamine||25988-97-0||Dye Transfer Inhibitor|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||pH Modifier|
Machine washing: SA8 Black is recommended for washing at 15°C to 60°C. Amount indicated is for 4-5 kg capacity machines. Follow garment care instructions.
Hand washing: Dissolve 5 ml per 10 litres water. Wash clothing. Rinse thoroughly. Dry.
One capful = 20 ml
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a poison CENTRE or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.