A food supplement in chewable tablet form with vitamin C added fruit flavour, sugar and sweeteners. Acerola cherries that are one of the richest known sources of vitamin C, grow in plantations, where ingredients for NUTRIWAY products are cultivated for the whole world.
Each tablet NUTRIWAY Chewable C contains 120 mg of the exclusive NUTRIWAY acerola concentrate.
- Provides vitamin C derived from one of the richest known natural sources – acerola cherries.
- Contains NUTRIWAY acerola cherry concentrate.
- Vitamin C contributes to a normal functioning immune system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation that is important for normal function of gums and teeth.
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Fruit flavour makes the tablet tasty and a pleasure to eat.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Children who are unable to chew properly.
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer supplements that can be chewed.
- People who do not regularly eat enough foods with vitamin C, e.g. different fruits and vegetables.
- Adults and children over four years: One to two tablets a day with meal.
Kep out of reach of small children. This product does not replace a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect. Should only be used by pregnant women and children under 1 year after consultation with a doctor or a health care professional. Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store in cool, dry place.