Achieve clean and healthy looking skin by cleansing, moisturizing and protecting against UV exposure with one bundle, sold with a 10% price discount.
The new essentials by ARTISTRY™ Multi-Protect Lotion SPF 30 bundle combines three incredible products for one low price:
- essentials by ARTISTRY Makeup Removing Wipes remove heavy makeup including foundation, lip colour and eye makeup, along with other pore-clogging impurities in seconds
- essentials by ARTISTRY Gel Cleanser leaves skin feeling fresh and clean
- essentials by ARTISTRY Multi Protect Lotion SPF 30 moisturises and protects skin from prolonged UV exposure.
Why You Would Like It
Perfectly matched products for fast, easy and effective basic skincare. The oil-free formulas containing naturally-derived, high-quality ingredients, help keep your skin feeling hydrated all-day while protecting from harmful UV sun rays exposure.
Facts For You
Starting an effective, basic skincare routine at an early age can help maintain a youthful appearance longer. Quality skincare products can boost the skin’s natural ability to improve itself more efficiently than if you didn’t follow a good skincare routine. You may even be mistaken for someone younger! UVA & UVB protection is vital for healthy-looking skin.
- Exclusive oil-controlling formulas
- Made with naturally derived botanical ingredients
After cleansing (and toning) in the morning, dispense 2-3 pumps lotion onto
Finger tips. Smooth gently over face and neck. Avoid eye area.
Makeup removing wipes
-Vitamin E - contains powerful antioxidants
-Green Tea Extract - antimicrobial, antioxidant
-Chamomile - soothing
-Cucumber - antioxidants, antimicrobial
-Aloe Vera - soothing
-Acerola Cherry - antioxidant, from NUTRIWAY Farms
Multi-Protect Lotion SPF 30
– coconut water to nourish and hydrate the skin
– Zinc Oxide and Zinc PCA to absorb excess oil
– African Watermelon Helps skin protect itself from environmentally
induced damage caused by pollution
Frequently asked questions
Can I use essentials by ARTISTRY with sensitive skin?
WHY IS SUNSCREEN IMPORTANT?
Were the products tested on animals?
Are there any animal derived ingredients?
What clinical testing or laboratory support is available for these products?