Mix and match individual eye shades to concoct your ideal color cube design; then, mix or reorder again for an entirely new assortment.
What It Does For You
- Available in nine shades to create a perfect touch of shimmer shadow and highlight to the eyes for a bold spring look.
- Eye cubes can be personalized with different cubes to create distinctive looks you desire.
Why You Would Like It
You can organize shades to preference and mix and match colors to create unique combinations. Use separately or blend with a brush to feature all the right angles. The customizable shade cube design makes you the eye-candy with a look all your own. Altogether, a deliciously color-addicting experience.
ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR Shimmer Cubes for Eyes is a part of spring Limited Edition* ARTISTRY Candy Box Collection.
* Available while stocks last.
Facts For You
- Ophthalmologist tested – suitable for use with contact lenses
- Dermatologically tested
- Allergy tested
- Designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Loose powder applies and blends easily
- Loose powder for perfect blending and flawless coverage
- Can be used alone or for an added layer of shimmer
How To Use
Use with the ARTISTRY™ Brush Set for an expert application
- Go monotone or Shift the color cubes around, swipe left, right, up and down for endless, highlight-your-eyes color blends
- Use conjunction with other products from the ARTISTRY Candy Box Collection for the perfect pretty and chic looks.
MICA, TALC, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ALUMINUM
STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, SORBITAN STEARATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, NYLON-12, POLYACRYLAMIDE, SILICA, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SORBIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, LAURETH-7, PHENOXYETHANOL, TIN OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM. MAY CONTAIN +/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI 77288), CARMINE (CI 75470), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140).