Size: 750 ml
Now more powerful against limescale, this dedicated toilet bowl cleaner removes germs and bacteria, eliminating odours and stubborn stains. Just a small amount applied regularly keeps toilets safe and clean. One bottle has enough cleaning power for 100 toilets!
- L.O.C.™ Toilet Bowl Cleaner is guaranteed to remove limescale and other dirt
- Effective surfactants and organic acids power away stubborn stains to deliver excellent cleaning performance
- It carries on working below the water line to remove hard water mineral stains and deposits and limescale
- We’ve used biodegradable ingredients and natural plant-derived acids to create a phosphate and chlorine-free toilet cleaner
- The fresh scent, with NEUTRALODOR™ deodorising, helps eliminate unpleasant odours
- It is perfectly safe for septic tanks and all plumbing systems.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Lactic Acid||79-33-4||Organic Acid|
|C10-16 Ethoxylated Alcohol||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
|Polymeric Blue Colorant||Proprietary||Blue Dye|
L.O.C.™ Toilet Bowl Cleaner hygienically cleans toilets and prevents the build-up of limescale and other hard water deposits.
- Direct the product under the rim of the toilet and evenly around the bowl
- Allow it to work for 30 minutes and then flush to clean.
For heavier limescale, allow the cleaner to work overnight and use a brush if necessary. Use every other day for best results.
Please be aware:
- Replace cap after use
- Do not mix L.O.C.™ Toilet Bowl Cleaner with other chemicals.
DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Wear eye protection/face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Dispose of contents/container to industrial incineration plant. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.