Size: 80 tablets
A food supplement with calcium and magnesium that supplies these two essential minerals. The early years are the most important in a child’s development. Calcium plays a vital role in helping to build a solid framework of healthy bones and teeth. Magnesium contributes to the normal nervous and muscle function. Help to build a solid foundation by supplying you and your child with delicious, fruit-flavoured form of calcium and magnesium.
Natural source of calcium, obtained from oyster shell. Calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth. Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes. Magnesium plays a role in the normal muscle function and in normal functioning of the nervous system. Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular systems. Magnesium can help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Suitable for both adults and children. Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets. Fruit flavour makes the tablet palatable and enjoyable to take. No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Children who are able to chew properly.
- Those who need extra calcium, including children, adolescents and the elderly.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women (according to their GP´s advice).
- Those who eat few foods containing calcium (such as milk and milk products, soft bones of small fish, and dark green leafy vegetables).
- Those who do not tolerate milk and/or other dairy products.
- Middle-aged people, especially women during or after menopause.
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer a chewable supplement.
Adults and children above 4 years: Take 1-2 tablets per day.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Should only be used by pregnant women and children under 1 year after consultation with a doctor or a health care professional. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.