Explore Amway Online
Find out how the Amway website helps you manage your business more efficiently.
Registration / Signing in
Why do I need an Amway ID?
What is my Amway ID?
Does the Amway ID replace my Amway ABO number?
Do I need to keep my old login ID/username(s)?
How do I register as an Amway Business Owner (ABO)?
How do I register as a Customer?
What is a co-applicant/second applicant?
Why aren't my login details working?
How I can sign in?
What should I do if I've forgotten my password?
Can I change my address details?
How do I change my Amway ID email?
How to buy something online? Quick guide
Can I plan and save my orders?
How can I create a wishlist?
I am a Customer, can I order products online?
Where can I find my invoices?
How do I return an order?
How can I get a refund?
I can't find the information I need on the page. What shall I do?
Where can I find product deals and promotions?
How can I contact Amway Customer Service?
Delivery Options & “How to track your parcel”
Where can I receive my order?
Can the delivery country/region be different from the purchase country/region?
How long will my order take to arrive?
Home Delivery before 12:00am 3-5 working days 10-15 working days
Home Delivery after 12:00am 4-6 working days 10-15 working days
p.s. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. Please consider that when your order is part of a group order, the shipping process will only start when all orders are paid and confirmed. After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
When will I be able to track my order?
How does parcel tracking work?
- You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the PostNord tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
- When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the PostNord tracking site.
- You’ll be notified by PostNord via email and/or SMS regarding status updates of your parcel(s).
Can I change the course of the delivery of my parcel(s)?
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Allow delivery to a safe place on your premises
- Change of the delivery address
What is the Home Delivery process?
What is the “Sent to other ABO” process ?
Our systems do not always allow a message to be sent to this other recipient, therefore it could happen you’ll receive the email/sms updates from Amway and the selected carrier.
To update the recipient we suggest to forward the necessary Track and Trace details to this person for a smooth delivery.
Amway accepts the following Credit Cards: Amway accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, .....
Is there a charge to return products?
How can I make a return?
1. Sign in to your account and go to "My Office"
2. Go to the "Order History" page via "My Orders"
3. Find the order you want to return and click the "Order Details" link next to it
4. Click "Return Item" and follow the instructions
Where can I find my receipt/invoice?
What will happen if I finally decide to keep the item?
When will I receive the refund for my return?
In this process you can expect your refund between 5 and 15 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.