Size: 1 liter
L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner cuts through all types of dirt, soil build-up and grime and doesn’t leave harsh residues.
What It Does For You
- Cleans effectively, cutting through all kinds of dirt, soil build-up and grime and leaving a streak-free, shiny finish, meaning you don’t have to rinse.
- Leaves your home feeling clean, naturally fresh and safe, thanks to its naturally derived-yet-powerful cleaning ingredients.
- Makes household cleaning easier, thanks to its multi-purpose formula and versatility.
- Will leave no harmful residue because it contains no phosphates, harsh acids or chlorine bleach and is completely biodegradable.
Why You Would Like It
If you want your home to be spotless and safe for you and your family, then L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner is a cleaning supply for you. This all purpose cleaner effectively and economically cuts through dirt, soil build-up and grime on all washable surfaces. Yet thanks to its concentration of natural ingredients and the rejection of harsh and harmful chemicals, it’s gentle enough to use on skin and leaves no harsh or toxic residues. Effective, versatile, gentle and kind to the environment – is it any wonder natural cleaning product Multi-Purpose Cleaner has been used and trusted by families around the world for more than half a century?
Facts For You
- L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner was the AMWAY brand’s first-ever and all-round top-selling product – it has been a staple product of homes around the world for several generations.
- Features AMWAY’s BIOQUEST FORMULA. BIOQUEST FORMULA products use highly active ingredients sourced from nature to deliver exceptional cleaning results, without harming the environment.
- Accredited by the US Environment Protection Agency’s (EPA) and SAFER CHOICE programme, which signifies that the product’s formula contains ingredients with more positive human health and environmental characteristics than conventional products of the same type.
- The AISE (International Association for Soaps, Detergents and Maintenance Products) has certified that AMWAY HOME products meet their environmental, social and economic standards.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
- Features a highly concentrated formula that uses naturally derived ingredient (e.g. coconut, oil and salt).
- Suitable for all washable surfaces, including bathrooms and kitchens, walls, painted woodwork and other household items.
- The clean, fresh fragrance contains essential oils.
- Formula is entirely biodegradable and contains no phosphates, harsh acids or chlorine bleach.
How To Use
L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner can be used on baths, toilets, glazed tiles, sinks, showers and marble. It is also safe to use on cookers, counter tops, washable walls, doorknobs, telephones, waste bins and painted woodwork.
- For general cleaning, add 30 ml of L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner to 5 litres of water in a bucket. Wash down the surfaces and dry as appropriate. No need to rinse!
- For spray cleaning, use the AMWAY Pistol Grip Sprayer bottle and add 450 ml of water to the 9:1 line. Top up with Multi-Purpose Cleaner to the 500 ml line. Then just spray surfaces and wipe dry.
- As a hand cleaner, use undiluted and rinse hands after use.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Frequently asked questions
I heard that multi-purpose means that a product is not good at any one thing. Is that true?
Is there any precautions while using this product?