Register as a customer now to get a 12% discount for all products!
Disposable 3-ply face mask providing 98% protection against bacteria. Soft, breathable and comfortable to wear. The product is part of the Amway “Together we can” campaign.
Facts For You
- Disposable 3-ply type II face mask providing 98% protection against bacteria.
- Soft, breathable, comfortable wear.
- The pack of 50 masks covers the needs of the whole family.
- Buy a pack of masks and support others. Amway will donate all profit generated from the Face Masks and make an additional matching donation* to local entities.
The disposable face masks are among the so-called ‘harmonized products’ for which there is a specific EU product legislation in place. Disposable face masks distributed by Amway are products falling within the scope of the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (MDD) or the Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR) and comply with the applicable essential safety and performance requirements. Thus, these products are CE-marked and accompanied by the EU declaration of conformity issued by the manufacturer according to MDR requirements.
*Amway contribution to match profit generated.
Amway Disposable Face Mask has a bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 98%.
An adjustable nose piece and elastic ear straps - the mask perfectly fits the shape of your face.
Cleanse your hands frequently using G&H PROTECT+™ Instant Hand Cleanser before wearing and taking off the mask. This combination gives you a proper hygiene level and helps you slow down the spread of infections.
How To Use
How to use a mask properly:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or cleanse with the alcohol-based G&H PROTECT+™ Instant Hand Cleanser
- Wear a mask properly, covering both your nose and mouth.
- Pull the elastic ear straps behind your ears so it fits well.
- Adjust the face mask to your nose with the adjustable nose clip.
- When taking a mask off, remove it from behind. Avoid touching the front side.
- Discard your mask into a bin or bag that can be sealed or closed.
- Wash your hands or apply alcohol-based G&H PROTECT+™ Instant Hand Cleanser immediately after removing your face mask.
- Change your mask after each use or when the mask is soiled or wet.
70% PP Spunbound, 15% PP melt-blown, 15% Spandex.