NUTRIWAY Vitamin C Plus (Extended Release) is an improved, highly effective vitamin C supplement designed to provide a slow, steady release of vitamin C into the body to maximise absorption without the waste associated with large doses or instant release tablets. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that should be replenished daily as part of a well-balanced diet and can be found in fruits such as acerola cherries, blackcurrants and most citrus fruits. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and the immune system. It also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C Plus (Extended Release) is made from two sources of vitamin C: natural acerola cherries grown on our certified environmentally sensitive Nutriway/Nutriway farms and ascorbic acid. We use acerola cherries as they are one of nature’s most concentrated sources of natural vitamin C. Each tablet contains 240 mg of vitamin C, blended with a fibrous ingredient that allows the vitamin C to dissolve slowly in the body over eight hours. 1 tablet provides more total useable vitamin C throughout the day than 600 mg provided by instant release and is also gentler on the stomach.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Each daily tablet gives the body a steady dose of vitamin C during eight hours.
- Provides citrus bioflavonoid concentrate, dried from whole fruits, including lemons, mandarins and grapefruit.
- Provides vitamin C from one of the richest known natural sources: acerola cherries.
- Provides anti-oxidant protection from vitamin C (a water soluble vitamin).
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Those who regularly do not eat enough (or do not have the time or appetite to eat) natural foods containing vitamin C, such as citrus fruits, broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
- Those who want to increase antioxidant protection against free radicals, for example, people who have a stressful life or live in areas with high pollution.
- All those who want to supplement their daily food without artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
One tablet daily.
Keep out of reach of small children. This product does not replace a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep the bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place. Should only be used by pregnant women or children under 1 year after consultation with a doctor or a health care professional.